Dr.-Ing. Falk SchellenbergScientific Coordinator
OpenPGP-Key: 1FCD 30CD 2358 147C BA24 E849 F195 5ACE 71BB 9EBE
- (Laser) Fault Injection
- Side-Channel Attacks
- Hardware Trojans
- Finalist at Top Picks in Hardware and Embedded Security 2019 (period 2013 - 2018)
- Nominated for the best paper award at Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition - DATE 2018.
- Best Student-Paper Award at IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust - HOST 2016.
- 2nd place CAST-Förderpreis IT-Sicherheit 2013 (Master's Thesis)
- Since 05/2020: Post-doctoral researcher at the Embedded Security Department, Max Planck Instutite for Security and Privacy, Bochum, Germany
- 12/2018 - 4/2020: Post-doctoral researcher at the Chair for Embedded Security, Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 01/2013 - 11/2018: Research Assistant/PhD Position at the Chair for Embedded Security, Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security, Ruhr Universiy Bochum, Germany
- 10/2010 - 12/2012: Study of Master of Science in IT-Security, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- 10/2007 - 09/2010: Study of Bachelor of Science in IT-Security, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany